|Complex Event Recognition Group|
|Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications|
|Athens 15310, Greece|
I am a Lecturer at the University of Piraeus and a Research Associate at the National Centre for Scientific Research (NCSR) "Demokritos". My research interests lie in the fields of artificial intelligence and distributed systems. Most of my work has been on (norm-governed) multi-agent systems and complex event recognition. Please use the links on the left to navigate within this web page.
- Paper: Katzouris N., Artikis A. and Paliouras G. Incremental Learning of Event Definitions with Inductive Logic Programming, Machine Learning, 100(2--3):555-585, 2015. (pdf)
- Paper: Artikis A., Sergot M. and Paliouras G. An Event Calculus for Event Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 27(4):895-908, 2015. (pdf)
- Paper: Skarlatidis A., Paliouras G., Artikis A., and Vouros G. Probabilistic Event Calculus for Event Recognition, ACM Transactions on Computational Logic, 16(2):1-37, 2015. (pdf)
- Paper: Skarlatidis A., Artikis A., Filippou J. and Paliouras G. A Probabilistic Logic Programming Event Calculus, Journal of Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (TPLP), 15(2):213-245, 2015. (pdf)
- Software: The code of the Event Calculus for Run-Time reasoning (RTEC) has been released.